Spectrum Spectrum

Good, Fast Paced

The game would probably be impossible to get 100% in, and everything in low quality, everthing is kind of hard to see.

Also, if you're going to upload a song, there is no way to go back to the main menu if you decide not to.

Other than that, delicious game.

Toast: Game Toast: Game

Pretty Good

I Liked the game, although i think the jumps could of had a little more hangtime.

I believe i made a game kind of like this using a tutorial from Cartoon smart, the classic gaming course?

Did you by any chance use that?

Hacker12 responds:

I-BUILT-THIS-GAME from the ground up using the cartoon smart as reference, size, etc. All the code all the shapes EVERYTHING was built from the ground up *sigh* you'll see when the updated file comes back from referal. You were supposed to be able to stun the toasters by hitting the blocks they were standing on.

Pepralph in NAM Pepralph in NAM

Minimal Pass

Alright game, Not much replay value though, i gave humour a 10 because when the guy went CHING CHONG CHING, i laughed hard.

It deserves a pass, no more

Virtual Guitar Tool Virtual Guitar Tool

Needs Some Work

Not bad, but you should think about adding more to it, to make it so guitarists will actually use it, Like a scale library, chords, harmonics by clicking on the fret BARS.

I agree with RByers, it did kind of sound like a piano

Oh and I gave the humor a one because the guitar had 24 frets and not 22, freaking metal freaks.

Not Bad, i Hope it passes

guitargeek responds:

Hi, this is the scaled down version. It's bigger brother has all the scales and modes in sort of a library format and chords too. It also has a builder to build your own graphic. It is really intended as a learning tool to go along with the Free Digital Book that is there which is not entirely complete yet but pretty involved:). It's at http://guitarcomputer.com/liv e/boot.php

I can't post that one here it is way to big and complex.

Thanks to everybody for taking the time to review!

PacMan Platform [old] PacMan Platform [old]

Just not what i expected

This game takes away everything pacman gave us, other than eating dots. He jumps too low, the ghosts only stay on one platform, The levels are repetetive.

This game had great potential and you've soiled it like the povertial pants.

knugen responds:

well, it's my first game ever so don't be too harsh on me^^ but I haven't heard anyone else complain about the things you do..

Jack Russell Jack Russell